Straighten your smile with Invisalign clear aligners
At Sherwood Dental Care, Nottingham, we use the Invisalign system to straighten teeth. This revolutionary treatment uses a series of clear, custom-fit mouth trays, or aligners, to straighten without the need for metal wires or brackets.
Invisalign aligners are made using state-of-the art 3D computer imaging technology, which is the first of its kind in the world. Comfortable and removable, patients can eat and drink as normal during the treatment process and can keep their mouth perfectly clean and fresh. As Invisalign doesn’t use metal or wires, there is less chance of gum disease, abrasions, or damage being caused to teeth.
Invisalign Consultation Event
Book your place at our Invisalign Consultation Event!* Available exclusively for attendees, you’ll be saving £1000 on your Invisalign treatment as we include:
- Your initial consultation (Normally £50)
- 3D Smile Simulation showing what your teeth could look like after Invisalign treatment (Normally £170)
- Orthodontic care kit to help look after all your aligners (Normally £50)
- Removable Retainers at the end of treatment to ensure your teeth remain straight (Normally £300)
- Teeth Whitening so that your teeth will look the best they ever have! (Normally £375)
- Hygienist appointment to give your teeth that finishing touch (Normally £55)
*The open days will be operated following robust safety protocols with PPE in place.
The benefits of Invisalign
Most adults can use Invisalign braces to straighten their teeth, while helping keep their mouth healthy. Invisalign is also a great option for teenagers with moderate to mild crowding of the teeth – especially those who are self-conscious, play sports, or play a wind instrument. Here are just a few of Invisalign’s fantastic benefits.
- Virtually invisible, with a clear design
- A more comfortable alternative to traditional braces
- Removable for eating and cleaning
- Custom-made for your mouth
- Highly effective at treating a range of smiles